SFF – Societé des Forges de Froncles
15 Rue du 1er Mai
Phone: +33 (0) 18.104.22.168.00
FAX: +33 (0) 22.214.171.124.15
Certification according to: ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001
Representation in Austria since 2018
Burde & CO GmbH
Phone: +43 – 1 – 4023973 – 0
SFF, (Societé des Forges de Froncles) produces cold-formed technical parts and components at the Froncles site. As a supplier for leading companies in the automotive industry, many well-known customers work together with SFF. SFF is a global provider and accompanies you in your technical projects.
As part of the German ABC – Group (Altenloh, Brinck & Co. – first screw manufacturer in Germany), SFF can play a key role in the development of new, innovative products by using the latest cold forging technology. State-of-the-art computer-aided forming simulation enables optimal part design and process development, especially for difficult, complex parts.
The cold forming technique allows the production of parts with:
- little or no loss of material during production
- high speed production
- increased strength through fibers that follow the part contour.
- improved mechanical properties
- excellent geometric and dimensional precision and surface quality
Range of parts:
- Materials: Steel grades suitable for cold forming and upsetting
- Output wire diameter: 20 – 33mm
- Unit weight: up to ca. 1.2kg
Shafts and spindles
Supplementary processes in the house of SFF:
Parts machining and grinding